The Shredding Process: How We Destroy Your Confidential Documents
Pacific Records Management provides companies throughout Sacramento, Stockton and the Central California Valley with National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified document shredding solutions. Here’s how our document shredding and destruction process works:
- Secure, locked security containers or consoles are placed in your office for the disposal of confidential documents.
- On a scheduled or as-needed basis, a uniformed, screened and fully insured Pacific Records Management Shredding Technician collects your shred collection containers.
- Your confidential records are emptied into industrial strength shredders for complete, monitored destruction according to NAID standards.
- All shredded paper is then baled and shipped to our authorized recycling partner.
- The shredded material is recycled into a variety of consumer and business products.
- Pacific Records Management provides you with a Certificate of Destruction.