A Combined Scanning, Storage and Shredding Solution Changes Everything
There’s something about multiples, particularly threes, that make individual elements much more powerful. For example, in writing, there is the Rule of Three that says a trio of entities, such as events or characters, is more humorous, satisfying, and effective. The combination of three words and phrases is known as a “triad” and is used in prose, poetry, stories, films, and advertising. In comedy, a comic triple is a device used to enhance the effect of surprise and humor.
The combined use of threes carries a fundamental power. For example, we are all well familiar with the simple and effective phrases, “Stop, Drop and Roll,” “Snap, Crackle, Pop,” and “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.” Martin Luther King Jr., commonly used tripling to create powerful speeches.
Document Scanning, Storage, and Shredding Work Hand in Hand
Taken individually, scanning, storage and shredding each play a role in efficient business operations. Even better, when you partner with a local, reputable provider for a tailored combination of this powerful trio of services, you get the benefit of their experience, up-to-date expertise, and professionalism.
Document Scanning Services offer:
- Better security than paper records
- Additional document sharing options
- A backup copy for disaster recovery
- Enhanced information preservation
Document Storage Services offer:
- Protection against theft and fire at your facility
- State-of-the-art indexing and file retrieval
- Increased available office space
Document Shredding Services offer:
- Secure destruction of documents containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Quick shredding of large amounts of paper without the hassles and risks of unsecure DIY shredding
- Certificate of Destruction so you can prove your compliance with data protection laws
- NAID AAA Certified shredding providers adhere to the highest security standards in the industry
Combining Document Scanning, Storage, and Shredding
By choosing a company that combines scanning, storage, and shredding to provide you with the best of all three, your business gets security, efficiency, and enhanced disaster recovery capability.
- Combining scanning and storage allows you to move cumbersome, space-hogging paper files to a secure records center where you can request files anytime you need them with hard copy delivery or Scan On Demand.
- Combining storage and shredding shifts the hassle of tracking retention periods to your records management provider so your files are destroyed when legally allowed and required, right there at the records center, at the end of their lifecycle.
- Combing scanning, storage, and shredding gives you a comprehensive records management solution provided by a team of experts under one roof, physically protecting your information as well as helping keep your business compliant with the alphabet soup of data protection laws.
Pacific Records is the go-to records and information management provider in California’s Central Valley. We are also NAID AAA Certified for mobile or off-site shredding. For more information, give us a call at 800-685-9034 or complete the form on this page. Our friendly experts are ready to answer your questions!